Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bio Sculpture Gel Nail Polish

Hey guys! Today I have 2 colours by Bio Sculpture Gel Nail Polish to show you. The first colour is 131*; a stunning dark ink blue crelly (creme/jelly) which applied so perfectly in 2 effortless coats and 133*; a vibrant canary yellow creme which was slightly harder to apply as it was a thicker creme then usual but still not too bad. These pictures are without topcoat and you can see how incredibly shiny they are - particularly the blue ink creme. . . I am in love with this colour! The brushes on these polishes are so good and short and make it easy to control the polish. I love the bottle shape too with the pointy lid! For my first time trying Bio Sculpture I am impressed and it definitely will not be my last bottle that's for sure! Let me know if you've tried any bio sculpture of if you pick any up! Biosculpture can be found by typing in your postcode on www.biosculpture.com.au to find your nearest stockists!




No comments:

Post a Comment