Sunday, March 11, 2012

OPI - The Thrill of Brazil MATTIFIED!

Hello everybody! I know i'm not blogging as often as I was in the holidays but i'm super busy with uni, and desperately miss being able to make new posts..but for now here is a look i've wanted to try for a while! For this look I started off with 1 coat of Revlon's fast drying base coat, followed by 1 coat of OPI's the Thrill of Brazil, finished with 1 coat of Essie's Matte About You finisher.
I love it! It has an edgier look than a normal red mani, and it reminds me of tomatoes (which I loveee!)

Without Essie's Matte About You

Mattified

Mattified

Oh I really do like this a lot! What do you think? Don't bold colours look awesome matte!!

Love Mel.

2 comments:

  1. I love bold colors mattified!

    By the way, I just tagged you for a blog award! See my post here

    ReplyDelete