Saturday, January 17, 2015

OPI - Gwen Stefani Holiday 2014 Collection

Hey guys! Happy new year! Sorry it's been so long. I went to Sydney after Christmas and then pretty much went to Japan a week later - as well as being busy with clients and working! I'm now back from Japan and had such a great time there. I went skiing for 1 week and spent 4 days in Tokyo. I loved it so much - everything is so clean and organised well and they have so much amazing stuff! Surprisingly enough, there are hardly any Westerners travelling around which is kind of nice, it makes it very authentic and you feel as though you really are in a different part of the world!

Today I will be showing you the OPI - Gwen Stefani Holiday 2014 collection. I'm a bit slow to the game with this collection but thought i'd share it anyway! All swatches are 2 coats each (except the glitters being 1 coat), without a topcoat. They all applied effortlessly and perfectly as always with OPI.

Christmas Gone Plaid - A dark emerald green creme. I can't wait to wear this in winter!


Snow Globetrotter over Cinnamon Sweet - A medium to dark red creme. Snow Globetrotter is a gorgeous sheer glitter topper with white and iridescent glitters. It is super gorgeous.

I Carol About You - A beautiful plum creme with shimmers through it that give your nails that "lit within" look.

Comet In The Sky (over OPI - Copecobana) - This glitter is a sheer base with small black iridescent glitters, medium black glitters and copper, silver, light blue and dark blue hex glitters. It is super interesting and a different mix to most glitters out there. I love its uniqueness.


No comments:

Post a Comment