Thursday, July 9, 2015

June Favourites!

Hi guys!! Today I have my June favourites to share with you! Lets jump right in to it!

KEVIN.MURPHY Balancing Wash (RRP $34.95, available online at adorebeauty) - This daily shampoo is perfect for me. I exercise at least 5 days a week and worry about my hair being constantly washed but I have found a shampoo gentle enough for daily use. This does a really great job at gently but effectively cleaning your hair, and it's boyfriend approved!

Charles Worthington Mineral Hair Rescue Masque (RRP $15.99, available exclusively from Priceline) - I LOVE this hair masque and am so sad that I'm all out of it. It is an amazing treatment for your hair where you actually notice a difference after the first use, and it is the first hair product I've ever used (shampoo's and conditioners included) that actually leaves a scent on my hair! This is a very good thing as I used to get jealous of other girls with beautiful smelling hair (kinda sounds creepy I guess) but now I'm one of them! I'm off to buy a back up!!

Molton Brown - Ylang Ylang Single Wick Candle (RRP $85.00, available from David Jones) - This candle smells absolutely amazing burning or just sitting in your room. I'm in love with Molton Brown candles - they are definitely worth the splurge!

L'Oreal - Miss Manga Mega Volume Mascara in the shade Black (RRP $21.95, available from Priceline) - This mascara made waves throughout the blogging/youtuber world and I can see why. It has a super flexible brush with a tapered end that coats your lashes really well and makes it easy to get right into the inner corner and on the lower lashes too. I really loved the way it made my eyes look!


Lanolips 101 Ointment in Apple (RRP $13.95, available exclusively from Mecca Maxima) - I actually hadn't used my original lanolips 101 ointment in so long so was so happy to rekindle my love again but this time in an amazing apple flavour! It contains added Vitamin E and is perfect for chapped lips and dry cuticles (my 2 most used areas).

Thanks for reading! See you next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment