Tuesday, December 4, 2012

China Glaze - It's A Trap-Eze

Hello everyone!! Today I received a few colours from the China Glaze - Cirque Du Soleil Collection and you may have seen this colour a lot over the past few weeks but I had to try it on first! It is awesome! Well done to CG for bringing out some indie-like polishes! It's A Trap-Eze is a jelly sandwich, with a base of sheer white, followed by multi-coloured glitter in various sizes. I used 2 coats here followed by 1 coat of Wicked Fast. Love it!




This is a great colour and if you haven't yet bought it, go and get it! (Unless you have a near-dupe ;-)) Thanks for reading and have a great day/night!

2 comments:

  1. I showed this to my Husband telling him I wanted it...after the look he gave me I don't think he likes it very much. Men >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-O! Men indeed! They do not understand the art of nail polish. If you love it, buy it, it is so much prettier in person! :)

    ReplyDelete