Wednesday, December 19, 2012

OPI - Euro Centrale Collection

Hi guys! Sorry for my absence. . I am working LOTS and my cuticles are getting battered :-( So this is a fore warning that my cuticles are pretty bad at the moment so i'm sorry! Today I have 4 colours from the OPI - Euro Centrale collection for you to see. They are; My Vampire is buff, OY-Another Polish Joke, Suzi's Hungary AGAIN! and You're Such A Budapest

L-R Top Row: A Woman’s Prague-ative, Can’t Find My Czechbook, Hands Off My Kielbasa!, I Saw…U Saw…We Saw…Warsaw, OPI…Eurso Euro, Polka.com, Bottom Row: My Paprika is Hotter than Yours, My Vampire is Buff, Vant to Bite My Neck?, You’re Such a BudaPest, OY–Another Polish Joke!, Suzi’s Hungary AGAIN! 
My Vampire is Buff*; is an off-white creme with slight orange undertones. I used 2 coats in these photos and no top coat. If you own Lime Crime - Milky Ways, it is very similar! Lovely colour though and a breeze to apply.


OY-Another Polish Joke*; is a very pretty gold fleck polish. It is quite sheer and I needed to use 3 coats in the photos but didn't use a top coat. This colour reminds me of a thicker, more denser gold leaf top coat and is super gorgeous! Perfect colour for Xmas!


Suzi's Hungary AGAIN!*; is a perfect warm pinky coral. It is actually a bit sheer and I needed 2 coats for full opacity. I didn't use a top coat here. 


And lastly is You're Such A Budapest*; a periwinkle purple creme which was also the same consistency as Suzi's Hungary AGAIN! and needed 2 coats also. It is a gorgeous colour and is more purple toned than the photos show and it actually has very very subtle shimmer in it.. This reminds me of OPI - Rumple's Wiggin' but slightly a darker purple colour.


I'm really impressed with these colours. They are really pretty and I like them all a lot! What do you think of these picks? Thanks for reading and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. First shots of Vampire I have seen...I hope it's not too chalky, I really am getting back into the lighter shades again. The gold looks nice but maybe too yellow for me. I have the one from the Color Club collection of last summer that is brighter and it might be one that I skip from this collection. Like the periwinkle but I have a # of polishes in that shade from China Glaze and also Essie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey beachgal, very valid points! The Vampire one isn't too chalky. It definitely reminds me of Milky Ways by Lime Crime. The Color Club gold/yellow colour (which I also have) is quite different to OY-Another - it is much finer gold flakes, it would probably work as a gold leaf topper if you just dabbed it on parts of the nail! And the periwinkle, yep....it has been seen before by previous brands, but there's always an excuse to get colours that differ by only slight differences :)

    ReplyDelete