Sunday, June 2, 2013

Clinique - CC Cream

Hi pretties! Today I have Clinique's Moisture Surge CC Cream* to show you. The CC stands for Colour Correcting and works the same way as a BB cream in that it delivers colour-correcting, hydration and UVA/UVB protection for a flawless look today and tomorrow - all with a refreshingly lightweight feel. Special optics help correct dullness, sallowness and other concerns to enhance skin's radiance. In shades that provide natural-looking coverage. It can be worn alone or underneath foundation. It is also oil free. I have been trialling this product in the colour light for the past few days (just in time as a few ugly pimples have arrived) and have really liked the feel of it on my skin. It isn't heavy or thick and it feels like i'm just wearing moisturiser. Although it can be worn alone, it isn't full coverage and only slightly reduced redness in my skintone so this is a great product to even skintone out for an overall dewy look but not for full coverage. I think that the colour light may be a little too light for my skintone but to be honest i'm not the best at knowing what colour I am! Any experts out there have any tips? Let me know! Clinique's CC Cream is AUD$45 and will be available to purchase from counters today!








Without CC Cream On

After CC Cream Was Applied
What do you think of this CC Cream? Will you be splurging and adding this to your makeup stash! Have you found a really good BB/CC cream? Let me know! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I think it'd be too light for your face. It sort of looks it in the photo, but it does make your skin look so soft and lovely! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete