Monday, November 24, 2014

Luma Cosmetics

Hi everyone! So sorry it has been so long. It was my birthday last week and I had lots of exciting events for my nail bar. I organised a pop-up nail bar on Saturday, and have many more pop-up events to come! Today I am showing you a few products from Luma Cosmetics, a new Australian beauty brand developed by the gorgeous Jess Hart. Today I will be showing you the Tinted Moisturiser, Mascara, and 2 Sheer Lip Colours. Let's have a look at how they worked for me!


Daring Curves Mascara in the shade Jet Black (RRP $24.95, available here). This mascara is long lasting and delivers thick, dark lashes. The brush is really nice and gives a precise application. I really enjoyed using this mascara as my "everyday" mascara. It didn't give me super bold, visible lashes, but they were still girly, thick and natural looking. 


Sheer Lipsticks in the shade Sheer Red and Soft Peach (RRP $19.95, available here). I love these sheer lipsticks. It not only has beautiful packaging in the sleek metal case but the colours are so creamy and soft on your lips, giving you a subtle hint of colour. The sheer red shows up a bit more of a watermelon pink on me but I absolutely love it. These are great lip products for summer.

Soft Peach has a very subtle colour on my lips but makes my natural lip colour look better and glossy.


Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 in the shade 02 medium (RRP $24.95, available here). This moisturiser + sunscreen is super light weight and gives natural looking coverage and a gorgeous semi-matte finish. I wore this moisturiser over the top of my rosehip oil moisturiser all day on Saturday (30 degrees and higher) and it did not budge! It looked flawless in person and on camera. The only downfall for me, is because it contains an SPF, it gives you a slight white cast in photos. Love this product so much now!

Wearing the tinted moisturiser, mascara and sheer red lipstick.
 So have/will you try any of these beauty products out? The packaging is gorgeous and the products are really great if you want a natural look! Not to mention the price is very reasonable for the quality. Let me know if you try anything out! Thanks for reading and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment