Friday, June 19, 2015

Red Earth - CC Cream & Lipstick Review

Hi all! Hope you are having a great week so far. Today I have two Red Earth products to share with you; the Colour Correcting Light Perfecting Cream in the shade 03 Tan (RRP $35.00) and a Pure Colour Pigment Rich Lipstick in the shade 20 Red Wine (RRP $24.00)

I really like this CC cream as it's lightweight and evenly corrects and hydrates your skin. It covers any redness you have and leaves you with a flawless finish. The only downside is that it doesn't photograph the best. It doesn't say it contains SPF in it or not, so I assume it doesn't, so I'm confused as to why it leaves a white cast on my face in flash photography? Anyone know how that happens?
PC: Red Earth Website


As for the lipstick, it's a beautiful deep red wine that you can dab on for a flush of colour or apply regularly and have a gorgeous creamy deep colour on your lips. I think this colour suits my skintone perfectly. It is really hydrating too! I'm in love with this colour and will be wearing it a lot this winter!
PC: Red Earth Website

No comments:

Post a Comment