Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Color Club - Covered In Diamonds

Today I received a box of special effect nail polishes that I am super excited to try and my first choice was Color Club's Covered in Diamonds! This shade is clear with iridescent rainbow flakies and works perfectly over dark colours in particular! I have paired this with Bk black nail polish. Only 1 coat of Covered In Diamonds was needed and then I applied RapiDry Top Coat by OPI. I found the flakies very hard to work with as they kept moving around the nail, but that didn't bother me too much because the final result is just unbelievable! Believe it yourself and take a look!







These photos don't even do justice to the amazing colour that is created when these two colours are combined! This is a definite must have for every nail polish lover out there!

Feel free to post a comment and leave your opinion on this colour!

Love Mel.

1 comment: