Monday, January 30, 2012

Color Club - The Lime Starts Here

I have to admit, when it comes to nail polish brands (besides OPI) i'm very skeptical! For a while I would only stick to OPI nail polishes so I decided  that it was time to broaden my horizons and first up is Color Club! This bright neon lime green is a beautiful colour. I did experience some difficulties on application as it was streaky but when it dried that soon went away. It has the most amazing smell for a nail polish! a subtle lime smell which is very sweet and a real surprise as I wasn't expecting it! I found the brush very thin which was hard to apply the polish evenly. I applied 5 coats but if a white nail polish was used underneath less coats would have been needed.

This photo shows The Lime Starts Here without a top coat
This photo has a matte top coat. I used Essie's Matte about you.

This photo is in direct sunlight and really emphasizes on how bright this green really is!

All in all, this nail polish is a great colour and an addition to my collection and i cannot wait to try this with a black shatter over the top!

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment on your opinion on this colour!

Love Mel :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment