Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lime Crime - Les Desserts D'Antoinette Collection

Hi guys! I'm sure most of you now would have seen the amazing collection by Lime Crime on various blogs! I recently received the entire collection (through the help of Jasmine @ ColourCoated, thank you!!!) and I'm so excited to show you guys! The collection contains 7 gorgeous pastel shades, perfect for spring here in Australia :-) All photos are shown with 2 coats, no top coat. The formula on all of these were so breezy and the brushes are really great!

Crema Di Lemon - a vibrant slightly off yellow pastel


Lavendairy - a gorgeous light lilac/lavendar pastel

 Milky Ways - A really interesting white with slight peach hues

Once In A Blue Mousse - a gorgeous tiffany blue pastel

Parfait Day - a classic barbie-like pink pastel

Pastelchio - an amazingggg pistachio looking pastel (I LOVE this colour)

Peaches <3 Cream - an absolutely stunning pastel orange/peach, this is my FAVOURITE from the collection!
These colours are so much gorgeous in person, my photos do them no justice! Last time I visited the limecrime website they didn't ship internationally, but they do now, YAY! Happy shopping :)



No comments:

Post a Comment