Thursday, October 25, 2012

Barry M + Jemma Kidd Make Up Review

Hey guys! Today I received my order from ASOS and I snagged some pretty cool and cheap pieces of make up from their mid season sale, woop! I bought 3 eye shadow glide on pencils and 1 blush :-)

First up is JK Jemma Kidd In Vogue Perfect Blush - Colour 03 Fifth Avenue for $13.56

This blush is so pretty! Comes with 4 different colours to make the perfect glow on your cheeks! I haven't really used a blush before so I wanted to try one that had a nice peachy/pink look to it. It is very subtle but is easily buildable!

 
 
Shade, outside - Truest colour to palette
 
It is really hard to see the swatches on my hand but in order from left to right and with respect to the blush palette: Top left pink colour, Middle peach shimmer colour, Top right dark peach colour, Bottom right light nude colour.

Secondly, 3 Barry M Eyeshadow Pencils - $7.63 each, colours bought are: Bronze, White Gold and Gun Metal

These are awesome! Super easy glide on pencils with huge colour transfer! Bonus, they are waterproof and do not smudge easily... woo!




 
I did a bit of a trial on my eyes. Firstly in the inner corner is the White gold, then on my upper lid is the Bronze, I used a little bit of bronze between the White Gold on the bottom lash line and then lined the rest of my lower lash line with the Gun metal shadow. Really actually liked this look!

What do you think of these items? Have you got any of them in your stash?

Enter my giveaway here to win a $30AUD Beautybay.com giftvoucher here :-)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment