Sunday, October 14, 2012

China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy

Hi everyone! I am soooo in love with this amazing colour by CG called Flip Flop Fantasy, it is such an awesome canteloupe/melon neon colour! I used 2 coats here with wicked fast on top. Do you own this colour? It is PERFECT for summer and in nightclubs under UV lights ;) I could only get the truest colour of this by decreasing the lighting but this is most accurate (but 10x more brighter IRL).

Thanks for reading loves! Have a great weekend :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hooooly dingo poo that's bright! I wasn't sure if I wanted this before, but I think you just made that decision for me ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah holy dingo poo, haven't heard that one before!

    This colour is amazing!! You need it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. natalija.yasmina-blogOctober 14, 2012 at 5:57 PM

    soooooooo pretty *_______*




    • ♥♥♥ •



    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com
    --------------

    ReplyDelete