Thursday, February 28, 2013

Contrast French Tips Using OPI & Zoya

Hello again!! Today's look features *OPI - Eurso Euro (shown here) and Zoya - Phoebe (shown here). I decided to do contrasting french tips and I love the end results! I painted my nails with Zoya - Phoebe and waited for it to completely dry then I used some striping tape to outline the shape of my tips and painted it with *OPI - Eurso Euro. I finished it off by adding Wicked Fast to the tips only.


This look only lasted a few days. . . I had a bit of chipping on the tips quite quickly but I really liked the look while it lasted! What do you think of this? I love using striping tape for crisp, neat lines! Thanks for reading and see you all soon!!

2 comments:

  1. These colors look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! The blues look so great together. I just adore Eurso Euro, I think it might be my favorite of the EC collection.

    ReplyDelete