Friday, March 6, 2015

Rimmel Scandal'Eyes Mascara By Kate Moss

Hi guys! Today I have a quick review of the latest mascara by Rimmel to hit the shelves called Scandal'Eyes Mascara which is designed by Kate Moss (RRP $16.95, available from Priceline, Big W, Target, Kmart and selected pharmacies nationally)! It has a unique broken heart brush that helps to capture each lash and coat it evenly with the mascara to reveal big, voluminous, dramatic lashes. The shade I tried out was Eye Rock Jet Black (004). I used 1 coat on the eyes. I'm not a huge fan of this mascara to be honest. It didn't apply that well and it made my lashes look too clumped for my liking. I actually prefer brushes that are thinner and smaller as I feel they really coat the lashes deeper at the root! Let's take a look!

PC: Rimmel Australia website
Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment