Friday, June 3, 2016

MAC - Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour Swatches

Hi guys! It's been a while. I must find the motivation to blog more often but I'm just so tired when coming home from work. I have lots of new goodies to review for you though but today I am showing you the brand new Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolours by MAC. There are tons of shades but I only have 2 (so far). The two colours I'll be showing you are Too Matte With Love; a beautiful bright raspberry and Rich & Restless; A midtone pinky salmon. The formula on these are really good. They're easy to apply, completely opaque (although some of the darker shades look like they need a bit of playing around with application) and dry to a  completely matte finish. In terms of longevity, they don't last as well as Velvetines (only matte liquid lipsticks I've tried so far). After about 4-5 hours they start feathering from the inner lip area. Overall this is a super exciting product from MAC and I'm glad they finally released their take on the liquid lipstick. They have some really exciting shades too so be sure to have a look online or at your nearest counter. MAC - Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolours retail for £21.00 (available online here). 






Rich & Restless
Too Matte With Love
 

4 comments:

  1. Satta King
    Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day!
    If Want Play online Satta King Game Click Satta King :-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find Hyderabad Call Girls Escort Service Independent Call Girls in Hyderabad. The largest call girls ads selection in Hyderabad. Browse in our call girl category for finding a Sex Meetiing in Hyderabad. Call girl number whatsapp in Hyderabad

    Call Girls in Hyderabad
    Call Girl in Chandigarh

    Call Girl in Chandigarh
    Call Girls in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. best logistics company in india Logistics India is the biggest logistics company of the hinterland.
    india's best logistics company

    ReplyDelete