Thursday, April 9, 2015

Nude by Nature Lipstick & Concealer

Hi guys! I only recently had the pleasure of trying Nude by Nature, specifically their Natural Mineral Cover (which I reviewed here) which I absolutely adored, so naturally I was very excited to try other products from their range. I will be sharing my review of their Natural Mineral Lipstick (RRP $17.95) and their Liquid Mineral Concealer (RRP $19.95). Nude by Nature is available at Priceline, Target, Big W, Myer and online here. Let's jump right in!

Liquid Concealer (in the shade Medium) - This concealer is super creamy. It blends really well and matched my skin tone perfectly. It contains Jojoba oil, Shea butter and Vitamin E, helping to even out your skintone. It definitely is long lasting, as described, and naturally conceals blemishes.

Natural Lipstick (In the shade Chique) - This lipstick, just like the concealer is SO creamy and buttery. It contains Jojoba oil, Shea butter and Vitamin E for super nourishing, soft lips with a hint of colour. This shade is my perfect shade of 'my lips but better', a beautiful medium rose pink/taupe. I can actually wear this lipstick daily without worrying about if it will smudge or go outside my lip line. My perfect natural nude colour!


No comments:

Post a Comment