Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Current Favourites

Hi guys! Today I have a new Current Favourites post to share with you. It has been a while since I last posted one so let's jump right in!

Trilogy - Everything balm. The name of this balm is very relevant as I use this for everything. Lip balm, hand cream, foot cream/heel balm, cuticle moisturiser, eyebrow tamer, eyelid glosser, to treat my mild dermatitis on 1 finger (which has completely healed!), on pimples, on my elbows and knees when they look super dry and sometimes on the ends of my hair. Sometimes the man will let me put this through his moustache to tame them! I love the multi-use of this product but for me, it is the best lip balm I've tried! Great job Trilogy! (RRP $18.99, available from Priceline and selected pharmacies nationwide).




So…? Eternal is a scent containing top notes of pink pepper and a hint of lemon and clementine, which lead into middle notes of orchid, pink peony and violet. Encapsulated with amber, vanilla and sandalwood. I love how small and slender this perfume is - perfect for throwing in your handbag or gym bag on the go! I spritz it all over like crazy as it's super fresh and light! (RRP $14.95 for 30ml, available from Priceline, Big W, Target and selected pharmacies nationwide).


Kevin.Murphy - Young Again Collection. I love Kevin.Murphy. Is there more I need to say? Their products are consistently of such high standards and deliver excellent results, everytime. My hair has never felt softer, looked shinier or younger, and has never finished air drying with a beautiful natural wave to it until using this trio! Oh, also this product smells like vanilla cupcake frosting with hints of salted caramel too! Heaven if you ask me! I highly recommend Kevin.Murphy to anyone who wants to indulge their hair with some TLC. (RRP $36.95, $37.95 and 49.95, respectively from the image below. Kevin.Murphy is available from www.kevinmurphy.com.au or call 1800 104 204 for stockists)


Puretopia -Essential Facial Serum, Face Scrub and Body Polish. I have been loving testing these products out. The face scrub effectively removes any makeup and dead skin cells to reveal smooth, glowing skin. It has small microbeads in it that gently exfoliate your skin. After exfoliating my face, I then move on to using the Body Polish which is a much coarser exfoliant to really help get dead skin cells off and get your skin glowing. I love this body polish as it leaves my skin feeling super soft and the smell reminds me of coke bottles (the gummy lollies)! It's really risky having such delicious food-smelling beauty products in your shower - it just makes me crave sugar afterwards lol. After my shower, I gently massage the facial serum all over my face in circular motions. It is the coolest product with the tip having 3 small metal roller balls all over it to promote circulation in your face (which can help your skin heal quicker from blemishes, scars or uneven skintone). My hormones have been out of balance lately and these 3 products have helped my skin get back on track much quicker! (RRP $19.95, $9.95, and $14.95 respectively. Available from Terry White, Priceline, and Big W).


Innoxa - Full Colour Lip Cream. These beauties are full colour lipstick and gloss in 1 that contain antioxidants to help keep your lips feeling moisturised. It is not sticky at all and the colour pay off is so intense! I'm loving these darker colours for the cooler months. The colours here are Wine & Dine; a beautiful brown toned vampy red and Red Rose; a stunning bright red with slight brown undertones. (RRP $14.95, available on counters from the 24th of April from Myer, Priceline and selected pharmacies nationally).



Wine & Dine
Red Rose

Thanks so much for reading and let me know if you have tried any of these products or what your current favourites are! Speak to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment