Thursday, June 28, 2012

Essie - Cute As A Button

Hello lovelies! I can't believe it's Thursday already! I run the Gold Coast half marathon this Sunday...eeep! I haven't been training because I've been sick and the weather has been horrible! I went shopping in Myer today and they have 30% off Essie polishes, and I had a gift card I wanted to use, so i was like SCORE!! Woo-hoo! I was very tempted to buy many colours but restrained myself and bought 1 called Cute As A Button. I was missing a beautiful coral from my collection, so I'm really glad I picked it up. It is a pink-orange coral creme and the formula was really good! I applied 1 coat of Jordana Calcium Boost Basecoat, followed by 2 coats of CAAB, followed by 1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast. I love this colour!




I love wearing bright, fun colours in the middle of winter! It makes me happy when it's raining all day lol :) Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Love that color! Good luck in your marathon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is definitely your colour! it looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lovely sister recommended your blog after she discovered that I too have a love (perhaps addiction is a better word) of nail polish and she's right! I have a feeling I'm going to love your blog! I too recently acquired CAAB at the myer sale, and I'm completely with you on the fun colours for winter front. Good luck with the GC marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nice! She told me she had a friend who loves nail polish.. yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I hope I finish it lol :)

    ReplyDelete