Tuesday, July 24, 2012

China Glaze - Bohemian Collection Review, Preview & Comparison!

Hi guys!! Today I have a really exciting polish from the new and upcoming collection by China Glaze called Bohemian Luster Chrome. The collection consists of 6 beautiful chrome polishes and i'm super duper excited! The colour I'm showing you today is Rare & Radiant, I used 1 coat of China Glaze - First & Last, 2 coats of CG - R&R and 1 coat of CG - First & Last.. But first let's look at the other colours!


Rare & Radiant, Unpredictable

No Plain Jane, Swanky Silk

Deviantly Daring, Want My Bawdy

The colour I have to show you today is called Rare & Radiant, a gold/green duochrome with gorgeous shimmer!




Some might call this a dupe for Chanel - Peridot and OPI - Just Spotted the Lizard, so I did a quick comparison of OPI and China Glaze to show you (2 coats for each nail)!

JSTL, R&R, JSTL, R&R
JSTL, R&R, JSTL, R&R
So, as you can see, R&R and JSTL are seriously DUPES! OPI is a little darker but hardly even noticeable, so, the end question is, which brand/brush,formula do you like better?!
Will you be buying any from this collection? Thanks for reading!

 
*Products Provided For Review

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these Mel. I'm going to pick up two of them, No plain Jane and Want my bawdy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours, i can't stand the name "Want My Badwy" though. . it's a gorgeous colour, but the name...uhh!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that's the advantage about being a foreigner, I have NO idea of what it means LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bawdy is really bad spelling for body lol

      Delete
  4. I've bought the whole collection, but I'm not that impressed that I thought I would be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bawdy is really bad spelling for the word body. . . LOL

    ReplyDelete