Wednesday, July 4, 2012

OPI - Unfor-greta-bly Blue + Pirouette My Whistle

Hey guys! I hope you are all well and having a good week! I cut my nails to very short nubbins and I love applying a dark colour to short nails, so I chose Unfor-greta-bly Blue, which is from the newest and upcoming collection of OPI's Germany Collection (See full swatches here). I just received OPI's - Pirouette My Whistle for review and knew I wanted to layer it over UB. . and i'm glad I did! It looks so pretty! PMW is a clear base filled with dense silver micro square glitter and large hex glitters. I applied 1 coat of UB, followed by 1 coat of PMW, followed by 1 coat of Cult Nails - Wicked Fast.







This combination is much unique IRL. I hope you like! Can't wait to do a jelly sandwich with PMW! :-D Have a great afternoon/evening!

 
Products Provided For Review

5 comments:

  1. Love the combination! Very nice looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This combination is gooorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PassionForPolishJuly 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM

    These two are so beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seriously in love with PMW, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I'll have to try this combo! it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete