Saturday, September 28, 2013

Trophy Wife Nail Art Inspired Nails

Hi guys!! A few days ago on instagram I saw such a cool looking nail art design by the super talented Trophy Wife Nail Art and knew I wanted to replicate it right away! It is definitely a random skittle manicure with each nail being different. I'm really pleased with the results and managed to do both hands quite well. I loved this mani so much! All were free handed using the polish brush and a small nail art brush. I finished the look off with 1 coat of SV.

Colours used: OPI - Alpine Snow (White), Revlon - Metallic (Silver), OPI - In My Back Pocket (Orange), Essie - Set In Stones (silver glitter), Nails Inc - Baker Street (Royal blue), Essie - DJ Play That Song (purple), Essie - Go Overboard (dark green), Orly - Black Vinyl (black), OPI - What's With The Cattitude (light blue),





No comments:

Post a Comment