Monday, September 9, 2013

L'Oreal New Eye Products for 2013


Hi everyone! Today I have a few new eye products from L'Oreal to show you! These products will be available from August - October and can be found at your local department stores! Here's a look at the products I'm showing you!

L'Oreal Excess Volume Million Lashes* - A mascara that gives definition and volume. It has a new technology within the barrel so that when the brush is pulled out it doesn't keep excess mascara on the wand so you can avoid excess clumping! I really like the silicon brush but found it did give me spidery/clumped eyelashes which aren't really my thing!







L'Oreal Super Liner Black Buster* - A super thick and chunky black eyeliner. This isn't that great to use to line your upper lid to do wings because of the thick tip it doesn't allow for crisp lines but its great to do just above your lash line and add to a smokey eye look.


L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim* - The liner is 0.1mm wide and it is amazing! It honestly makes wings such an easy job and I couldn't do a good one before trying this product! It's a very dark black and last really well. I can't wait to do more cat eyes and 60s/70s looks with this! Best eyeliner product ever!


L'Oreal Super Liner Silkissime in Seductive Black* and Brown Temptation* - A super creamy, super long lasting eyeliner. This glides on like a breeze but doesn't work so well when lining the waterline. The staying power on these are unbelievable! It acts as a waterproof products which is great around the eyes!


Here's a look I did with the mascara, blackbuster along the upper lid, perfect slim liner for the wing and the seductive black silkissime liner on my upper waterline. It looked really nice!


And here's a staying power test I did with all the liners!
From L - R: Silkissime Super Liner in Seductive Black, Brown Temptation, Super Liner Perfect Slim and Super Liner Black Buster
Removal: with water
Removal: with makeup remover
The staying power on the Sikissime Liners are really impressive! This mark you see was still here the next day after sleeping for 8 hours! I'm really impressed - but boy it's hard to remove! 

I really like these new products from L'Oreal but my favourite is definitely the Superliner in Perfect Slim - it makes doing a winged look so easy and effortless!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment