Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Orly - Adrenaline Rush Summer 2015 Collection

Hi everyone! Today I have the newest Orly collection to show you called Adrenaline Rush, and what a perfect name for this collection. These nail polishes are BRIGHT and very very beautiful, with the most perfect formula, only needing 2 coats!. Orly retails for $18.95 and is available from selected Terry White chemists and online at www.orlybeauty.com.au. Let's take a look at the shades!

Be Daring - A beautiful dusty grape purple creme. 

Fireball - A very unique red/orange creme with subtle blue shimmers. I adore this colour!

On The Edge - This is my absolute favourite colour from this collection and has already made its way into my top 10 favourite nail polishes of all time! I have been wearing it non stop on my nails and feet. The most perfect vibrant indigo shade ever.

Push The Limit - A very pastel sherbet orange creme. Not quite neon but not entirely pastel either. I love it.

Risky Behaviour - A beautiful deep pink creme. Very classic.

Thrill Seeker - This polish is somewhat similar to Push The Limit, in that it isn't entirely a neon, but it's not a pastel either. It's definitely more of a sherbet/borderline neon lime green. My photo does not do it justice - it is much brighter in person!

So which colour is your favourite? Let me know below. Thanks for reading and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment