Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cloud Nails - Dedicated to the Lovely Ashley!!

Today's post is dedicated to my lovely work friend Ashley who bought me two new Orly nail polishes for no good reason! (and because to our discovery, Priceline (similar to Sally's) is selling Orly. . .and for only $5.00!!!)

The colours she picked out for me were; A lovely sheer barbie pink (Swizzle Stick) with a great formula and an absolutely stunner of a baby blue (Aspen) which is shimmery and could pass as a foil!  I also bought a third nail polish you see in the photos; the blue-green-grey colour by BK (No.# 53)

I decided to give cloud nails a go and for my first effort i'm pretty proud! I did a couple of nails with a bit too much nail polish on it so it's pretty thick and still drying as I type this, but I think it looks really cool how i've contrasted each nail to mix it up a bit!!

All in all, today was a great day and lots of thanks and hugs to Ashley!!!! :-D







Also, don't forget to enter my first giveaway!!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your opinions :-) Love Mel!

1 comment:

  1. Haha yay!! Not a problem lovely lady. And your nails look AMAZING..so cute!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete