Friday, April 6, 2012

KIKO - Grass Green + CND Effects - Emerald Shimmer

This beautiful grass green creme is lovely to apply. This colour has travelled far with me! I originally bought it in Italy and it went with me all the way north to Switzerland, France and London! Oh and now Australia ;-) It is one of my favourites and go-to colours when i'm not feeling much inspiration. I applied two coats with 1 coat of Orly Glosser over the top.

I also want to show you how different greens and blues can look when taking photos with it. I think it's really important to show a true colour so when capturing a green or blue, it can sometimes be difficult.

Check out these examples


The same colour, same time, same background, no flash! Completely different colour!

 Mmmm lovely!

I woke up this morning with the dreaded bed sheet indents on my nails...Noooo! Easily fixed, I decided to apply an effect colour over the top. I have almost ALL of the CND Effect colours so I decided to use emerald shimmer to make it a tad prettier! I'm really really happy with the results, check these out





Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your opinions :-) Love Mel!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice color--love the Effects on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! ive always wanted to try kiko nail polish and the effects over the top make it even better :)
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous together. Boo to the dreaded sheet marks, yay for fun fixes!

    ReplyDelete