Saturday, October 19, 2013

Clarins - Extra-Comfort Foundation SPF15

Hi everyone! Today I have a new foundation from Clarins called Extra-Comfort* to show you. This foundation has an exclusive formula that plumps, hydrates and deeply nourishes. It contains a plant micropatch that helps control skin shine while also helping to balance moisture to the drier parts of the face. It is infused with argan oil and can be worn for up to 14 hours. It is a mineral-based foundation with an SPF 15. This foundation is available in 6 shades and retails for $80. It is definitely a luxury item and I would only use it sparingly for special occasions but you do get a lot in the tub (30mL).

I really like this foundation. It is really light weight but has high coverage so you can either apply decent sized amount to cover the whole face or just blot it onto any blemishes you may have. The colour; 107 biege suits me really well and gives me a nice dewy glow. I don't generally wear foundation but lately I have been breaking out so I decided to test it out all day. *Beware of ugly looking blemishes soon to come*. It didn't move at all on my face and I wore it for about 6 hours. It looked really fresh and made me look more awake also. Also, this product smells amazing. Clarins has a specific smell to their products, and if you know it, then you can relate! Also just to mention - my blemishes were really red so it was a bit harder to cover up completely as I needed to conceal with a green concealer prior to applying foundation.






I definitely need a beauty blender to blend it in better - but for now my fingers will do! Thanks for reading.

 

2 comments: