Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Kester Black - Tropicana Collection

Hi everyone! I hope you had a nice long weekend (for those of you who had it in your state!). Today I have all 5 colours from Kester Black's newest collection called Tropicana. This collection definitely appeals to me with all the bright cremes and reminds me of a tropical holiday - bring on summer!! All of Kester Black's polishes are 3-free and have CCF (choose cruelty free) accreditation! The formula is always so good and very easy to apply. I used 2 coats for each photo with no top coat. You can purchase Kester Black nail polishes from here and they are available for AUD$17.

Bougainvillea* - A really pretty pastel lavender creme


Dragonfruit* - A medium shade watermelon pink creme


Laguna* - A blue-green creme


Papaya* - A seriously bright orange-yellow creme that made my camera freak out a bit!


Parrot* - A gorgeous light green creme.


My favourite from this collection is papaya - it's such a different colour and I own nothing like it in my collection! I can't wait to do some cool tropicana nails with these colours! Thanks for reading! Have a great week.




2 comments: