Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ozotic 120 + Ozotic 187 Accent Nail

I love Ozotic nail polishes. . . and I think I just realized that the word has Oz in it intentionally! (being made in Oz - Australia). . i'm a bit slow today!

So today I have for you Ozotic 120 a A rich metallic duochrome green that flashes green and blue and turqouise and Ozotic 187, a purple plum metallic duochrome with hints of lighter lavender/purple shimmer on the ring finger! I only applied 1 coat of each, but ozotic 120 definitely needed another coat as it was a little patchy so excuse the baldness!! On my right hand, the ring finger, I used 1 coat of Ozotic 187 followed by Ozotic 117. . if you want to see pictures of these colours individually, check out this post

Exquiside formula and good brush! I would recommend Ozotic to anyone questioning buying it! Go Oz!! :-)

My left hand with a half accent nail

My right hand


 Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway here! :-)

Thanks for reading. Love Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment