Sunday, April 15, 2012

Revlon - Glitz & Glam + Color Club - Foil Me Once

 Today I wanted to use my new Revlon Glitz & Glam, a dark pink with lighter and darker glitter in it but I decided it would need a base colour as it is quite a sheer glitter so I used Color Club's Foil Me Once, a beautiful lavender-pink foil which is soo pretty I almost didn't want to apply the Revlon over the top but I stuck to my plan. I used 1 coat of Foil Me Once and 2 coats of Glitz & Glam followed by 1 coat of SV. Check the photos below:






 Mmmm so pretty I love this :-) I needed something sparkly and glittery.

ALSO! Enter my giveaway here! Good prizes up for grabs and open internationally!

Thanks for reading. Love Mel.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely shade !!

    Dear, I am hosting Lotus Mendes international giveaway currently, where 3 winners will win $180 worth of Rings...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter 3 winner Lotus Mendes ($180) Giveaway
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, glitz and glam looks gorgeous on u.

    ReplyDelete