Thursday, April 5, 2012

OPI - I Have A Herring Problem + Sinful Colours - Green Ocean

OPI's I have a herring problem is part of their new Holland range for 2012. It is a beautiful grey-blue with gold micro glitter in it. I applied two coats and the formula was great. Excuse my little nails, I trimmed them all down to promote new growth :)
 



Then I felt it needed a little extra something!  Something to make them pop. . so I decided..why not use my new Sinful Colours Green Ocean Flakie polish I just received! :-)

I love it!




 Sorry about these bad photos, and little nails, oh my i miss my long nails already haha!!

 P.S MY GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED AND I WILL BE ANNOUCING THE WINNER SOON! YAY!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your opinions :-) Love Mel!

4 comments:

  1. great mani i love the colour you chose for layering

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks sophisticated enough. Great nail tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog-so very awesome! I am not one to do this-but I am doing a crazy awesome giveaway so check it out!

    ReplyDelete