Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Artsy Wednesday - White Nails

Hi guys!! A real quick one again tonight sorry as I've been busy working at my new job and tomorrow is my birthdayyyyyyyyy! Today's AW theme is white nails so I opted for a simple look - an Indie polish called Party On My Yacht (relevant for my bday tomorrow - but not on a yacht!) by Pretty & Polished (reviewed here). I used 2 coats of it and I used Sportsgirl - Bubblegum for the french tips - a super bright pink creme! I finished it off by using 1 coat of SV. Thanks for reading!


Michelle - Lab Muffin
Maria - Marias Nail Polish Blog
Jessica - Beauty Gnome 
Emily - An Accent Nail
Catrine - Unnakednails
Ameerah - Valiantly Varnished 
Haylee & Anna - Makeup and Masala  
Rose -  Every Little Polish  
 

4 comments:

  1. Cool and girly! I should break out the neons for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday! Love the mani! It is quite pretty for a birthday mani. Reminds me of sprinkles on cake!

    ReplyDelete