Thursday, November 7, 2013

Colour Theory - Nail Polish & Lipsticks

Nail polish and lipsticks. . . two of my favourite beauty items! Today I have some Colour Theory nail polishes and lipsticks to show you. Colour Theory is a very affordable cosmetic brand available from selected pharmacies and they have a four simple price points for their products, either being; $4, $6, $8 and $10. All nail polishes are $4 ...yes! And all lipsticks are $6! I can't believe how cheap it is and I actually really enjoyed using these products! All I can say about these products is that the nail polish brush is too short with a big stumpy lid which makes it kind of awkward to paint with and the lipsticks transfer way too easily. I kissed my boyfriend once and he had a full on pink lip going! Sorry Cam =).

Pineapple Express* - A yellow creme polish that leans slightly more to an orange toned yellow then pure yellow. I applied 2 coats.


Minted* - A light pastel mint seafoam blue. Applied in 2 coats.


Flamingo* - My favourite from the bunch, a lovely coral pink creme. So gorgeous and dries slightly lighter than in the bottle. 2 coats.


Summer Lovin' Pink* - A gorgeous berry pink creme. I applied 2 coats.


Then I did some random geometric nail art using all the colours together. I liked them all but wish I had done the Summer lovin' pink stripe thinner on the ring finger.


Fuschia Frenzy Lipstick* - This colour looks exactly the same as Summer lovin' pink but in a lipstick form and is a gorgeous bright pink creme that applies easily and leaves lips feeling creamy and soft.


Razzle Dazzle* - This lipstick is a slightly darker pink with a red tone to it. It is gorgeous. Same formula as the fuschia one.


Will you be picking up any Colour Theory products? Let me know what you get!! Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Gooorgeous colors - makes me want spring - and the fall is just ending on our side of the continent....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah aww Maria! I always feel like that when it's Spring/Summer over your way! :) But it never gets cold here haha!

      Delete