Saturday, November 16, 2013

Kevin Murphy - Hydrate-Me Shampoo & Conditioner

Hey everyone! Today I have a review of the KEVIN.MURPHY - Hydrate-Me Shampoo* and Conditioner*. The Kakadu plum infused shampoo and conditioner helps moisturise hair by giving it a silky feel and a sensual touch. It is suitable for normal to dry hair and is sulphate and paraben free! It is so obvious this product is luxurious - even when I poured some into my hand before applying it to my hair I noticed how silky it felt. It makes my hair feel wonderfully soft and I adore the scent. To me it doesn't smell like a plum (although, i've never smelled a kakadu plum) but rather it smells of a subtle musk and I love it! If you want a really good shampoo and conditioner that leaves your hair noticeably softer and shinier after one use, this is the one for you! The shampoo retails for $32.95 and conditioner retails for $33.95 and can be found at selected salons nationally. 


What's your favourite KEVIN.MURPHY product?

2 comments: