Sunday, November 17, 2013

Gatineau - Aquamemory Moisture Replenish Mask

Hey guys! Today I have Gatineau - Replenish Mask* (RRP $65 for 75ml) to share with you. This product is targeted for people with dehydrated skin and helps to instantly quench skin's thirst. It soothes and restores moisture and reduce fine lines. It contains Osmaporine that helps to increase water reserves within the epidermis, Pheohydrane to help rebuild the hydro-lipid film, Vitamin E, Glycerin and Allantoin (soothing). It is a clear gel mask and should be applied generously to the face and neck area. I left it on for 10 minutes and did notice a slight burning feeling around my chin area, but I am quite sensitive on my chin. I rinsed it off with warm water and pat dry my face with a towel. In conjunction with my hydraluron I have noticed my skin feeling SO hydrated that after cleansing my skin doesn't feel tight or start to flake off any dry skin! It is a great combo for my skin and I will continue using it - until I run out!


No comments:

Post a Comment